Thrift shop grills

Russell

Steelhead
Along with fly rods and reels I have a weakness for boats and grills. Numbers in the double digits for all of them.
I have a primo kamado grill but couldn't help myself when I saw this at the thrift shop. Portable! Double walled steel instead of ceramic which is nice if you are taking this places.
Over did the try tip slightly by not paying attention but this thing is great as far as fuel consumption and cooking for a small crowd.

1654916375718.png
1654916407153.png
1654916450707.png

ffb

Chum Bucket
Forum Supporter
I have one of the full size Akorns been going strong for like 6 years. I think when it completely rusts out I'll just replace it with a new one instead of upgrading to a fancier Kamado grill. Would love to add one of these small ones to my arsenal!

Jerry Daschofsky

The fishing camp cook
Forum Legend
Along with fly rods and reels I have a weakness for boats and grills. Numbers in the double digits for all of them.
I have a primo kamado grill but couldn't help myself when I saw this at the thrift shop. Portable! Double walled steel instead of ceramic which is nice if you are taking this places.
Over did the try tip slightly by not paying attention but this thing is great as far as fuel consumption and cooking for a small crowd.

View attachment 17827
View attachment 17828
View attachment 17829
I picked up the much older version of yours from a customer. I guess they Make an attachment so you can hook it onto your trailer hitch on trips.