They DARED TO REMOVE ME

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Explain Travers? Travers is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma, (think “Turducken”, jumbo-sized). He is what all of us secretly wish we were, but dare not to express. There’s a little part of Travers in each of us, and a little bit of each of us in Travers.

I’m out of cliches here, so hopefully you get the picture. My advice - sit back, grab a cold one or two of your choice, a big bucket of popcorn with butter, and enjoy the show....😉
Yes, you truly are out of cliches. And no, there isn't "a little part of Travers in each of us".

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Yes, you truly are out of cliches. And no, there isn't "a little part of Travers in each of us".
Unless Travers is your proctologist... no...there's not.

Hey Hey...Ho Ho
Temu Travers gotta go.
😅🤣😅🤣

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
Sometimes, in any era of discord and strife...the right man, with the right qualities, somehow appears to set things right for mankind.

Unfortunately, Travers is not that man.

Tom Butler

Grandpa, Small Stream Fanatic
Forum Supporter
Sometimes Travers just cracks me us. However, like liquid smoke, a little can help the recipe, while too much OVERPOWERS it.
Probably not a little Travers in everybody, but I tried setting my cruise at 70 coming out of Issaquah and was swamped. At 75 I wasn't an impediment. A minor EXPRESSION OF THE MAIN AMENDMENT by most folks on I-90 that day.
PS Two of the cars that went zoom zoom by me, near EBurg and Yakima, were being told by the WSP that the law does apply to them, no applicable amendment recognized.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Jim Travers seems to have been a bit off his game lately ever since the state snuffed out the local murder hornet population. Them bee's aren't a comin' no mo.
Invasive species bring out the best in Big Jim.
SF

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Travers is the type of man we need more of. He's a relic of a lost age when men were men and not afraid to ram an amendment or two through the system. In a world of Kens, we need a few Travers around. He gives no quarter and I like that. If there's not a little Travers in you go get your T checked. You likely need an enhancement and a steak.

speedbird

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Travers is the type of man we need more of. He's a relic of a lost age when men were men and not afraid to ram an amendment or two through the system. In a world of Kens, we need a few Travers around. He gives no quarter and I like that. If there's not a little Travers in you go get your T checked. You likely need an enhancement and a steak.
I eat blue rare steaks twice a day in the hopes of being half as masculine as Jim Travers