Table top grills

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I really hated using the 1lb Coleman guys. I literally went through a whole one in a weekend, so I got this conversion tank. It comes with the tank and the adapter. This site often has 20% off coupons and it came to like $80. Given that each coleman tank is 1lb and costs ~$7 and this thing is 5lb and costs like ~3.50 to fill up, it will pay for itself pretty quick.

I like that little 5lber. I'm going to look into that. I hate having so many of the partially full to mostly empty 1lbers around.

Paige

Wishing I was fishing the Sauk
I really hated using the 1lb Coleman guys. I literally went through a whole one in a weekend, so I got this conversion tank. It comes with the tank and the adapter. This site often has 20% off coupons and it came to like $80. Given that each coleman tank is 1lb and costs ~$7 and this thing is 5lb and costs like ~3.50 to fill up, it will pay for itself pretty quick.

That is what I use, they cost more than the 5 gallon bottles but will last up to almost 2 week camping trip.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
That is what I use, they cost more than the 5 gallon bottles but will last up to almost 2 week camping trip.

I know, I love that its smaller and still costs more but oh well. In the long run its cheaper than the green canisters.

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
Another vote for the Weber Q series. Bought one for travel trailer camping trips back before I sold the travel trailer. Now it’s on the deck as a compliment to my BGE. Very solid grill. Table/tailgate sized as well.