Swimmy taken me clothes shopping

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
I thought that I would move this thread from where it's at to here and not clutter up that thread with bull shit.

And the answer is yes, I would be more than happy to have @swimmy enlighten my sense of "fashion". The idea of a real life pretty woman scenario has been something I've thought about for years. Time to throw these old white New Balance sneakers to the trash, and say yes to some chukkas and finely crafted trousers with complimentary fine leather belt. Heck, maybe even a button up shirt, a watch and some new socks to boot. This is going to be so great.
Fixed it for you. Looking forward to seeing how this goes.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
You should reserve your decision until you see what he's done for @Salmo_g :cool::cool::cool:
My picking on swimmy is a joke and he also sees it that way.
Fixed it for you. Looking forward to seeing how this goes.
You are going to have to quit putting words in my mouth. This is between me and swimmy. It's kind of a joke between him and me. I've been flipping him shit for a few years now. There is no malice between us.

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Forum Supporter
Dubois Idaho isn't that far from Butte is it? I'll be there for spring break. Show me some secret spots and I'll drive (y)

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter

You are going to have to quit putting words in my mouth. This is between me and swimmy. It's kind of a joke between him and me. I've been flipping him shit for a few years now. There is no malice between us.
I hope you know me well enough to know that my comment was light hearted and not meant to ruffle feathers.
Carry on.:)

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter

So you're telling me there's a chance?

Xoxo

I’m still laughing.