Survive the Sound 2024

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
First place in donations right now, with only 8 fish. Smoking the other 144 teams...
:)
The more the merrier, and while no donation is required to participate, it's a good group that sending a few bucks to wouldn't be the worst thing you ever dropped a few bucks on.
Get a fish, join up, and donate if you can.

Mossback

Forum Supporter
Being beat by an elementary school class would be the worst...even if it was a private school for gifted kids.
;)

Mossback

Forum Supporter
Still time to join up and donate...
The team is still the top fundraiser.

Wadin' Boot

Badly tied flies, mediocre content
Forum Supporter
Sometimes those judges actually use science to inform their decisions. Somebody has to do the science. Somebody also has to fund the science. So, it still is necessary to have public (voting) support for this type of work. I think LLTK does good work in this space and I appreciate it.
yeah, they are good people, been to a few of their fundraisers and they are really good about getting involved in the schools!

Tallguy

Steelhead
I signed up several weeks ago, and noticed today that Steve from PNWFF double dipped the "Bodhi" salmon with me... Our chances of making sure one of our fish survived the sound are better if we all have different fish. I would prefer to keep Bodhi, although chances of small Duwamish fish making it out aren't very good.

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
chances of small Duwamish fish making it out aren't very good.
"If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love."

Mossback

Forum Supporter
Much as I love y'all I joined my wife's team and donated. She just released with her prek-3 classes 150 Coho fry into Lake Washington after raising them from eggs at her school. This was her best year ever, out of 200 eggs, 150 survived!
With a different email address, you can have another fish, and join up with your brethren here...or be a traitor, whichever.
😁🤣🤣🤣😁

Some bunch of losers called 'King Tony and the Chromers' got some heavy hitters in yesterday, and now are like a hundred thirty behind us.

🤣
Where's Travers when you need a bit of muscle to intimidate ?
🤣

Join...Donate...Dominate....

Mossback

Forum Supporter
Alas, some group of degenerates calling themselves Orca's Crew has surpassed us, and is now in the lead.
Unless we can somehow recruit new fish and sponsors, we will likely wind up down with those animals like "Mrs. B 3rd Period Biology Class".
Share your team with friends, and even if they don't donate, they can grab a fish and join up....
Then with a little peer pressure, they can be bludgeoned into submission....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

charles sullivan

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Alas, some group of degenerates calling themselves Orca's Crew has surpassed us, and is now in the lead.
Unless we can somehow recruit new fish and sponsors, we will likely wind up down with those animals like "Mrs. B 3rd Period Biology Class".
Share your team with friends, and even if they don't donate, they can grab a fish and join up....
Then with a little peer pressure, they can be bludgeoned into submission....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I blame Wadin'boot!