State record Tiger Trout

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Sometimes I think I could in the local news if they covered the smallest fish. Im a magnet at times.

Paige

Wishing I was fishing the Sauk
Sometimes I think I could in the local news if they covered the smallest fish. Im a magnet at times.

I'm sure I caught the worlds smallest Jack Crevalle in Costa Rica, was smaller than my palm!

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I caught a very small trout out of Lennox creek. It was barely running and I was tired. I dropped a Royal Wulff into a small hole. It was almost dark black on it's back. about 3" long. I think it was a RB.

FinLuver

Native Oregonian…1846
I caught a very small trout out of Lennox creek. It was barely running and I was tired. I dropped a Royal Wulff into a small hole. It was almost dark black on it's back. about 3" long. I think it was a RB.
The three inch fish on a sz 6 Muddler is certainly a … “what were you (fish) thinkin’…?!?!?” moment. 😳😉😁

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
The three inch fish on a sz 6 Muddler is certainly a … “what were you (fish) thinkin’…?!?!?” moment. 😳😉😁
I was using a size 18 Royal Wulff. Not a size 6 Muddler. Hell I don't have any flies that size in my fly boxes. Here in Montana I fish small dries. Sizes 16 to 20. About the same size in Nymphs

FinLuver

Native Oregonian…1846
I was using a size 18 Royal Wulff. Not a size 6 Muddler. Hell I don't have any flies that size in my fly boxes. Here in Montana I fish small dries. Sizes 16 to 20. About the same size in Nymphs
That was on a big NW river, fishing for steelhead.