Spectacle Lake

Bajema

Life of the Party
Anybody ever fished Spectacle Lake near Tonasket? I'll be there camping with family in a couple weeks and wondering what to expect. I know there will be a dock to fish off, but wondering if it's worth bringing my float tube as well. I'm not expecting to get a lot of fishing in, given that it's a family trip, but I hope to at least get a little time in while I'm there.

Sam Roffe

If a man ain't fishing...
Forum Supporter
had a lot of fun in the evening fishing bluegil. There all sorts of fish in there. My first Crappie on a fly was caught out of that lake.

FishyJere

Nee Jerry Metcalf
Forum Supporter
Lots of trout in there and every kind of spiny ray you might desire. It will be a tad warm now.

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
Stocking reports says they put tigers in there…

BDD

Steelhead
Depending on the weather between now and then, you may want to skip the trout and concentrate on warmwater species. Besides what others have mentioned, there is a specially managed warmwater lake just down the road that starts with a W.

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Depending on the weather between now and then, you may want to skip the trout and concentrate on warmwater species. Besides what others have mentioned, there is a specially managed warmwater lake just down the road that starts with a W.
...that has some dinner plate sized crappies in it!

Bob Rankin

Wandering the country with rifle and spey rod.
Forum Supporter
Definitely bring a tube. I used to do a yearly trip there with buddies from school and there are lots of fish. You can even chill and cast to bluegills from the bank. I also saw that they stocked it with Tiger Trout! Good luck