SOLD. FS - Complete Orvis European Nymphing Setup

Pink Squirrel

Just Hatched
Forum Supporter
Orvis Clearwater 3 wt 10’ European nymphing rod and Clearwater II reel, Hydros tactical nymph line, 4 tactical nymphing leaders (2 Orvis and 2 Rio), 44 euro-style nymphs in box, and spools of 4X and 5X Flurorflex+ tippet. Everything is in excellent condition. Available in West Seattle. $250

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Wowza!

What a deal!

Pink Squirrel

Just Hatched
Forum Supporter
So nobody is the least bit euro-curious? Come pick it up and you can have the whole package for $225. Just add water and you can join the latest fly fishing craze. If no one is interested I will put it back in the closet.

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Someone should pick this up. It's a great deal and Euro Nymphing is an interesting way to fish. It won't ever replace standard fly fishing for me, but I really enjoy having an euro rod and using it when I get the urge.

Divad

Whitefish
The euro nymph rods also make wonderful single spey setups, this would do very well with a 150gr or 175gr skagit head. Could be used to beach cast far distances, I do that a lot with zero false casts for SRCs and the lightweight tackle makes the fight fun. Or trout swinging.