Snotel is gone! "bummer"

Flymph

Steelhead
Can't seem to find anything close to Snotel as far as a daily show of snowpack percentage by drainage area. Anybody else having luck finding a reasonable replacement?

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Can't seem to find anything close to Snotel as far as a daily show of snowpack percentage by drainage area. Anybody else having luck finding a reasonable replacement?

I thought it was some kind of glitch as I looked this weekend and couldn’t find anything either.
SF

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
It's a snow cover up. Somebody doesn't want us to know about all the snow.

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
Nice improvement in the Olympics. It was at 35% just recently. Hopefully tonight’s system will dump more as it’s going to dry up starting Wednesday. Hopefully it doesn’t get too warm.
SF

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
My thoughts exactly! 😂
SF
43⁰ and pouring rain currently, really most all day out here, earlier it was cooler of course.
🙄
Flat out sucks weather wise.
Ready for Sun, some temps at least in the 50's, and a bit less rain and hail.
I will be loving a 65⁰ degree day while getting my garden ready for the upcoming season.

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
43⁰ and pouring rain currently, really most all day out here, earlier it was cooler of course.
🙄
Flat out sucks weather wise.
Ready for Sun, some temps at least in the 50's, and a bit less rain and hail.
I will be loving a 65⁰ degree day while getting my garden ready for the upcoming season.

Nice until about 1:00 here. Got in a nice walk.
65° means I may have to do some yard work.
My yard looks like crap! 😳😂
SF

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter

Flymph

Steelhead
Just wanted to point out that two different maps can be generated. The "Snow Water Equivalent" relates to snow pack and unfortunately is still quite dismal. "69% in my neck of the woods"!