FS Simms Ultra Light waders size XL Sold

For Sale

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
Sold. Retail is about $600 will sell for $225. New in box and never used. Just taking up closet space.

Last edited:

albula

Forum Supporter
No zipper on these waders. Breathable and pack easily and the pair I use which are the right size have been put through some real abuse with no issues. A great travel and back packing wader for me.

Peach

Stillwater Fanatic
Can you provide pictures? And were are you located and are you willing to ship?

albula

Forum Supporter
What would you like in the picture? They are new in the original box. I am in Port Angeles and will share in the shipping cost.
Can you provide pictures? And were are you located and are you willing to ship?

Peach

Stillwater Fanatic
Duh - should of thought of that - but a picture of the box and the label would be nice.

DoesItFloat

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
This item is CHECK OR MONEY ORDER only.

Thought I'd enlighten the thread since it isn't mentioned in the original post.

He wanted a check mailed (which I don't have). So then he wanted a money order. Sorry, no.

When I pulled out, he got rude and told me to "go back to grade school" then suggested that I "can't afford them anyway". Great guy.

From the Classified RULES thread:

Payment
. When trading money online for goods or services when you don't know the other person... Use PayPal.
  • If you don't know the person, don't use PayPal friends and family. You lose your buyer protections. People doing this is how we've experienced issues in the past. Besides being against PP TOS, it's frowned upon
You're welcome, @albula .

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I'll vouch for Albula. I'll send him a check(yes, I still have checks. Shoot, I still have a tape deck in my truck!) and when you get the waders I'll settle for free beers for life at WH.

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Perhaps we need a Classifieds rule that says you need to list what forms of payment you will/won't accept. That would solve this sort of issue from the beginning.

We (the site) do suggest using paypal because it offers better protection for both buyer and seller. But we do not require it.

I will note that I had to do a fraud complaint with my bank on a check I sent to a member for a classified item that got stolen out of his mailbox and cashed. So it's not like checks or money orders are without risk.

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I’m only gonna add that you could have added a couple pics of waders and box (like you did). But you leave a lot to question. In the age of pics and info. Yes someone might get a sweet deal but most will hesitate. Not your problem, but their problem, but if you’re selling you understand their problem or issue w/o not knowing. So provide some decent pics. That’s all I’m gonna add. Good night and good luck.

albula

Forum Supporter
My mistake was assuming that others have the same level of integrity and honesty that I have. I have sold things here to folks who said they wanted them but could not send payment for a couple weeks, shipped them and took them at their word with no issues. I apologize for that naivete. It won't happen again.

Last edited: