NFR Shit Oh Dear

Non-fishing related

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
That looks like the same venue/vantage point from whence there was a video showing a grizz mauling an moose calf or two. Maybe the mother is out for revenge.

That video would be improved with the addition of “Yakety Sax.”

Last edited:

M_D

Top Notch Mediocre Flyfisher
Forum Supporter
Ha! I never knew that music had a title…just thought it was a Bennie Hill or V for Vendetta British humor kinda thing

Cliff

Steelhead
Really funny, but I'm curious, where did you learn to say "shit oh dear"? That's was my mom's favorite cuss line of all time, but I haven't heard that uttered in many decades.

M_D

Top Notch Mediocre Flyfisher
Forum Supporter
Really funny, but I'm curious, where did you learn to say "shit oh dear"? That's was my mom's favorite cuss line of all time, but I haven't heard that uttered in many decades.
Picked it up from my wife (who grew up in a small town in northern Montana) and her family. It was a favorite of her parents (who would have been in their late 90's today).

After using it one day at work, a much younger co-worker asked my wife, 'did you just say someone shit a deer?'....it still makes her chuckle.

Cliff

Steelhead
Picked it up from my wife (who grew up in a small town in northern Montana) and her family. It was a favorite of her parents (who would have been in their late 90's today).

After using it one day at work, a much younger co-worker asked my wife, 'did you just say someone shit a deer?'....it still makes her chuckle.
Well, that makes sense since my mom was from northern Montana ;)

Reactions: M_D

SilverFly

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
That looks like the same venue/vantage point from whence there was a video showing a grizz mauling an moose calf or two. Maybe the mother is out for revenge.

That video would be improved with the addition of “Yakety Sax.”
Showing my age here, but the Benny Hill theme song is what popped into my head. Yakety Sax definitely fits too.