Season opener…. For smash and grab.

mattsavage

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Fished all over the state, all winter, no problems…. First nice weekend of the year and the tweakers are out in full force. They didn’t get anything except an empty Simms bag for my boots and waders. Just annoying, the one time I take my wife’s car too…😕

But hey, at least the coastal cutties are hitting drys on the surface! Lots of top water action on tiny streams!

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Fished all over the state, all winter, no problems…. First nice weekend of the year and the tweakers are out in full force. They didn’t get anything except an empty Simms bag for my boots and waders. Just annoying, the one time I take my wife’s car too…😕

But hey, at least the coastal cutties are hitting drys on the surface! Lots of top water action on tiny streams!
Sorry to hear Matt :(

Greg Armstrong

Go Green - Fish Bamboo
Forum Supporter
Really sorry to hear this. Far too many of us know that feeling.

Last edited:

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
That really sucks.

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Ditto what @Jake says - that really sucks. It sucks and I wonder when it will be my turn. The last two times I went to a local parking lot to hike a ways up a lake the graffiti had more than doubled, maybe tripled. Broken glass where cars park. Isolated? Oh yeah, it's a parking lot at the end of a road.

Wetswinger

Go Deep
Forum Supporter
Ya, I learned my lesson. I got hit for using leaving change in my cup holder. Now my rig is clean at the parking area. No sunglasses, sacks, etc. I leave my plastic tote in my open truck bed. May be for naught. Years back it got so bad when kayaking Pilchuck Ck., we left the car unlocked and the glove box open and they still smashed the side window. I'm so sick of it I bought a Club steering wheel lock for my truck hoping they'll look elsewhere...