FS SeaSoft TI-Stealth 6mm Dive Boots Size Size 2XL (Mens 12, Women’s 13) for Float Tubing SOLD

For Sale

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
From a dealer website https://www.uswaterrescue.com/collections/boots-wetsuit/products/seasoft-stealth™-6-mm-booties
The mfg’s site https://www.seasoftscuba.com/stealth-boots.html check out the video
These are designed and built to provide the necessary foot support to carry heavy two-tank loads and other gear up and down stairs or ladders, and over rocks. They are terrific for float tubing (& diving) because the lugged soles are rigid and have good arch support so the large leg muscles are used for propulsion instead of the small muscles in the arch. They eliminated the excruciating cramps I was getting in cheap un-supportive boots with flexible soles.

They are also very warm with the titanium foil flake technology for heat retention if they fit correctly. Unfortunately for me, my feet have changed their shape over the years and apparently my waders neoprene feet are thicker than the waders I tried the boots on with when I bought them bought them. They are now uncomfortably tight with my waders and I have no other use for them so they need to go to a good home.

I purchased these several years ago but haven’t used them very much. I don’t see any worn seams or soles. There is some flaking adhesive on the upper but no rand-sole separation.
2022 May 19_0057.JPG2022 May 19_0058.JPG2022 May 19_0059.JPG2022 May 19_0060.JPG2022 May 19_0062.JPG2022 May 19_0064.JPG
I wear a size 11 to 11.5 EE street shoe. If you wear a Men’s size 10; possibly 10.5 and want some great float tube booties, these are it. There is a local dive shop that is interested in putting these up on consignment for me but I figured I’d test these waters first. $50 + shipping, or possibly local pickup.

Last edited:

Brian Miller

Forum Supporter
No word back from the dive shop on a consignment sale. I've listed them on the auction site for $40 OBO. Anyone here interested?

Brian Miller

Forum Supporter
The boots are sold. Thanks for the interest.