FS Ross Reels (Gunnison, Colorado, Cimarron, Evo LTX, Momentum, San Miguel)

For Sale

Florida Man

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Prices are shipped. Please shoot me a message for photos/questions.

Ross Cimarron 2. They don’t make them like they used to. The reel has seen some honest use, but is in great shape. A few small nicks and scratches here and there. This is in the matte black (guide) finish. This comes with the box, pouch, and document. The reel is spooled with what I believe is a Wulff Triangle Taper 4/5. The line is old and should be seen as a bonus. It has not been inspected. The drag should be plenty for trout with one revolution of adjustment. $200.

Ross Colorado LT ¾ (Black). Reel is in good shape with some nicks and scratches. Spooled with backing and functions exactly as it should. $210.

Ross Colorado LT ¾ (Platinum). Reel is in great shape with a few nicks and light scratches. Spooled with backing and functions exactly as it should. SOLD.

Ross Evolution LTX 4/5 (Black). The reel has never been fished. It has picked up some nicks from a cross country move when it was without a pouch. This is $100 off retail and tax free. $375.

Ross Gunnison G1 (Pre 98). This has been fished and shows some honest use. There are nicks, dings, scratches, etc. The reel is set for RHW, but can be swapped to left. The drag isn’t as powerful as some of my other Gunnisons. It should still be plenty for trout and most freshwater applications. SOLD.

Ross Gunnison G1 (Post 98). The reel has been fished a bit, but is in nice shape. There are a few nicks and small marks. The pouch has 4wt written in black sharpie. The box shows some wear as well. The reel is currently configured and spooled for RHW, but can be swapped to LHW. The backing is old and should be seen as a bonus. I have not inspected it closely. SOLD.

Ross Gunnison G2 (Pre 98). This has been fished and shows some honest use. There are nicks, dings, scratches, rash, etc. The reel still functions as it should and has more drag than you’d need on a reel this size. It is spooled with backing. It hasn’t been inspected closely and should be seen as a bonus. It may be fishable, but may also be worth tossing in the trash. $175.

Ross Gunnison G2 (Post 98). This has been fished hard and it shows. There are nicks, dings, scratches, rash, etc. The reel still functions as it should and has more drag than you’d need on a reel this size. The reel is inscribed “Al Makkai.” It is spooled with an older floating line. The line hasn’t been inspected closely and should be seen as a bonus. It may be fishable, but may also be worth tossing in the trash. SOLD.

Ross Momentum 4. This reel has been used, but is in great shape overall. It has a few nicks and scratches here and there, but functions as it should. The reel is currently set for RHW and spooled with an unknown amount of backing. I haven’t inspected the backing closely, so please consider it a bonus. This reel can be swapped to LHW and I can do it for you if needed. You’d have to respool the backing on your end since I don’t have a machine or the time to do so. The inside of the frame is laser inscribed with the original owner’s name. This obviously doesn’t impact anything and you’ll never see it unless the reel is taken apart. $240.

Ross San Miguel 5/6 (Platinum). Brand new. Comes with box and pouch. $600.

Attachments

• Ross Reels.jpg
    Ross Reels.jpg
    458.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited: