Rod storage

Divad

Whitefish
Hello there two pieces 😍 what a collection!

You need a gun rack style free standing horizontal deal. Would be a fun wood project.

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
What about the top holes? It almost looks like a brass or metal lining and not wood, hard to see though.
Oh, sorry. That’s just the finish on the wood.

Russell

Steelhead
Or one of these. Fairly simple builds.
View attachment 93216
I don't have that kind of linier footage
Oh, sorry. That’s just the finish on the wood.

Finally might be getting things figured out
View attachment 93191
Well, I might need another garbage can. ... I have always had great ideas of how i should build ad store all this Sh#$t but never got to it. Should have spend the $40 for an american made can years ago.....

flybill

Life of the Party
I've got a nice one, thats needs to be put back together.. someone, not me, ran into it with her car...

Free if anyone wants to pick it up. Should be easy to put back together.. I just don't have room for it. It was from All About the Fly in Monroe and I just don't need or have room for it. Will post a picture of it, if anyone is interested. I live in Redmond, up on Novelty Hill!

Go! HA!

Reactions: RCF

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
I've got a nice one, thats needs to be put back together.. someone, not me, ran into it with her car...

Free if anyone wants to pick it up. Should be easy to put back together.. I just don't have room for it. It was from All About the Fly in Monroe and I just don't need or have room for it. Will post a picture of it, if anyone is interested. I live in Redmond, up on Novelty Hill!

Go! HA!
I’d love to see it.