Reels all sold except the retro Medalist

@Dryflyphotography

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Here are some reels I'd like to sell to help fund another purchase I've made. Prices are listed for local sales. Please add $20 for shipping. I'm happy to combine shipping if buying more than one reel. Sizes are measured on the outer diameters of the frames. Thanks for looking!

Leland Reel Company "vintage" New Zealand. Mint never fished. With its original pouch. 3-1/2" x 3/4" SOLD

Lamson LP1.5 2-7/8" x 1-3/8". SOLD

Dingley "St George" style, stamped "Foster Bros Ashbourne" 3-1/2" x 1-1/2". SOLD

Sage 108 (made in England). 3-1/2" x 1-3/8". SOLD

Pflueger Medalist 5/6 with original pouch. Mint never fished. Smooth drag. 3-1/8" x 1-3/8" $120

Last edited:

Divad

Whitefish
Here are some reels I'd like to sell to help fund another purchase I've made. Prices are listed for local sales. Please add $20 for shipping. I'm happy to combine shipping if buying more than one reel. Sizes are measured on the outer diameters of the frames. Thanks for looking!

Leland Reel Company "vintage" New Zealand. Mint never fished. With its original pouch. 3-1/2" x 3/4" $190

Lamson LP1.5 2-7/8" x 1-3/8". $150

Dingley "St George" style, stamped "Foster Bros Ashbourne" 3-1/2" x 1-1/2". $150

Sage 108 (made in England). 3-1/2" x 1-3/8". $70

Pflueger Medalist 5/6 with original pouch. Mint never fished. Smooth drag. 3-1/8" x 1-3/8" $120

I’ll take the Sage 108 please. I have a twin brother for it already christened :)

PM’d you.

@Dryflyphotography

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Only the Lamson LP1.5 and Pflueger (new version) Medalist left...they have the smoothest drag systems of them all and they are both reduced prices now.