FS Rare, collectible, non-flat bill fishing hat

For Sale

Itchy Dog

Steelhead
Vintage fishing hat. A rare classic from a bygone era, never actually worn so no sweat stains or questionable odors. Definitely non-flat bill, snap-back trucker style that fits most (unless you’ve a sub-standard pinhead or ginormous anvil noggin). $500 plus $250 con-USA shipping outside of WA. Not available to ship within WA. Did I mention this is not a flat bill? Because those are stupid. Will consider part trades plus cash for mint vintage Hardy Marquis #7.

Offer review date: Valentine’s Day (02/14/2022)

Attachments

• 4BD68685-C7B5-404C-AEB6-AF2C723FD60B.jpeg
    4BD68685-C7B5-404C-AEB6-AF2C723FD60B.jpeg
    349.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 13F1E0DF-D159-4B38-934C-700F6FB24772.jpeg
    13F1E0DF-D159-4B38-934C-700F6FB24772.jpeg
    381.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 2B35A630-E0C7-4884-863B-89F01FFD90D3.jpeg
    2B35A630-E0C7-4884-863B-89F01FFD90D3.jpeg
    386.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 9399D092-B367-4F72-AE1C-519ADFB11036.jpeg
    9399D092-B367-4F72-AE1C-519ADFB11036.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 26

johan851

Freshly Spawned
I'm still new here so I'll open the bidding at $550. Looks like I'll have to open a PO Box in a nearby state to accept delivery.

Itchy Dog

Steelhead
I'm still new here so I'll open the bidding at $550. Looks like I'll have to open a PO Box in a nearby state to accept delivery.
Correct. Somewhere in the PNW, but not WA or British Columbia (which is sometimes considered the PNW). It has been written, “the Pacific Northwest stretches from Washington state, located in the Northwest corner of the United States, to the southern Oregon and eastern Idaho state borders.” I take issue with that. Eastern Idaho is not the PNW even on its best day. Choose your PO Box location wisely.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
If I send my head circumference, could you please let me know if the snaps would contain it?

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Eastern Idaho is not the PNW even on its best day.
Not sure on this being that the majority of Kootenai County population is either PNW or PSW exresidents. 😉

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
Will you consider trades?

Itchy Dog

Steelhead
Not sure on this being that the majority of Kootenai County population is either PNW or PSW exresidents. 😉
But Kootenai County isn’t in eastern Idaho. Not even the eastern side of the Panhandle. Are you going to bid on the hat or just waste valuable PNWFF bandwidth? 😜

Itchy Dog

Steelhead
Will you consider trades?
I thought it was fully eaten? Confusion abounds.

Itchy Dog

Steelhead
I have a new, half-eaten Clif bar, PLUS the original one’s wrapper. I’d throw in an airlock bobber (missing the nut, tho).
As said in my listing, I’ll review offers on Monday next. Hold off consuming the remaining half of the new bar until Tuesday.

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
But Kootenai County isn’t in eastern Idaho. Not even the eastern side of the Panhandle. Are you going to bid on the hat or just waste valuable PNWFF bandwidth? 😜
I'll go with wasting bandwidth for a hundred...being that the panhandle is only about 70 miles wide I'm not sure if it even really qualifies for an east and west designation.:unsure:😉

Tim Cottage

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I am both impressed and feeling quite threatened by your abilities.
Don't let it scare you there Snowflake it's just a black sharpie. Now if it was a colored one like red or green or blue you'd have a right to feel threatened

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
I got these really cool, but very small, casual moccasins from the classifieds a while back. Will these match?

Wanative

Spawned out Chum
Forum Supporter
Vintage fishing hat. A rare classic from a bygone era, never actually worn so no sweat stains or questionable odors. Definitely non-flat bill, snap-back trucker style that fits most (unless you’ve a sub-standard pinhead or ginormous anvil noggin). $500 plus $250 con-USA shipping outside of WA. Not available to ship within WA. Did I mention this is not a flat bill? Because those are stupid. Will consider part trades plus cash for mint vintage Hardy Marquis #7.

Offer review date: Valentine’s Day (02/14/2022)
I fall in the ginormous anvil noggin catagory, damn! 🤨