Rain!

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Not much rain at my place yesterday compared to what was forecast. Nearly dry all day.
A decent amount of wind though.
SF

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
Hit a local lake today w/ @Kfish. Some rain (with breaks) and light wind. Lots of action, mostly garden variety 12-15 inch rainbows and cutthroats with a few better fish thrown in. Best fish of the day for me was a rainbow in the 21 inch range.

79010EE7-7305-4CFB-8610-A09C0C3EFC71.jpeg

First time fishing the pontube since the spring. Likely won’t fish it much again until next spring (eating into my SRC time :)) but a fun little session.

Shawn Seeger

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Shawn - the Pacific Northwest needs a lot of Seeger Effect, bring it on!!
I am doing what I can! Over the last 3 days I got shit 3.5-4 of rain. So much rain that my 3 feet of gravel driveway couldn't drain fast enough.
IMG_20221106_072813381.jpg

I have a lowering snow level and we received our first snow in the field. More come
IMG_20221106_085247387_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221107_075108580_HDR.jpg

I guess my field grass will not be coming in until spring.

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
I am doing what I can! Over the last 3 days I got shit 3.5-4 of rain. So much rain that my 3 feet of gravel driveway couldn't drain fast enough.
View attachment 40178

I have a lowering snow level and we received our first snow in the field. More come
View attachment 40177
View attachment 40176

I guess my field grass will not be coming in until spring.
Nice, keep it comin', that Seeger Effect is needed badly. My wife looks at the iPhone weather app multiple times a day hoping for rain - last night she told me the snow mark changed from 10:00 pm to 11:00 pm. MSN's weather app said we could expect 2" of white stuff. It rained. Rain is good, more needed. I jinxed the snow: got all four snow shovels out and ready.