question

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
Has anyone heard from Nick lately? I have sent him a couple messages. He normally responds quickly but it appears he has not been here. I tried to call him only to get a message which also received no response. Really hope all is well in his world and he is just really busy.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Hasn't signed in since late Sept. Let's do what we can to make sure all is well.

Reactions: Zak

Paige

Wishing I was fishing the Sauk
Good to hear as I had messaged him earlier this week with no answer l.

Nick Clayton

Fishing Is Neat
Forum Supporter
I am alive and well! :)

Sorry guys, didn't mean to cause a scare. Ended up with covid pretty bad a while back and ended up really kicking my ass for quite a while after trying to get back to normal.

Then things got busy in the home life for a bit and time just got away from me.

I have a bunch of PMs ill get caught up on here soon, just wanted to settle any concern.

Zak

Legend

Sorry guys, didn't mean to cause a scare. Ended up with covid pretty bad a while back and ended up really kicking my ass for quite a while after trying to get back to normal.

I have a bunch of PMs ill get caught up on here soon, just wanted to settle any concern.
Glad you're alive and well!

RCF

Life of the Party

Great news!!!!

I sure you have looked back and know what you accomplished by addressing your diabetes condition with life style changes, weight loss and physical/mental strength changes only added to your successful outcome. Someone is taking care of you. You are blessed. Make the most of it as I am sure you will.

Covid has a mind of its own. Listen to your body. Work with doctors as needed too.

Live life to its fullest and have a great time doing so...

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
Good to hear it, Nick!

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter

Take two fishing trips and report back said the fishing MD 😉