Public Service - Great deal on Winter Wader pants

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Found this yesterday at Costco. I am not a pullover hoodie guy (as 90% of all crime is committed by people wearing hoodies) but this is a Gerry full zip micro fleece hoodie ($16.99) that will be a great base layer. It comes right to the end of the brim of my hat.
View attachment 100014
View attachment 100013

It had a longer backside so cold Crack is not an issue...
View attachment 100015

I bought three of those last weekend for various activities. They had them for $12.99 after an instant $4.00 off savings.
It’s nice to be able to unzip them if you get too warm versus a pullover.
Looks like you got some merino wool socks there as well. 😉
SF

dep

Steelhead
you're too serious and would not make it in the modeling world. and I can't believe a Large fits you. I pegged you more as a Medium.
just giving you a hard time.

MELinOre

Steelhead
We dropped by our local(relatively) Costco to check out the Eddie Bauer Fleece Lined Pants. They had a decent selection and my size in stock. Warehouse price was $24.99.

I also found Orvis Fleece lined pants for the same price as the Eddie Bauer, and "Weatherproof Vintage" Fleece Lined Pants for $19.99.
The material on the Eddie Bauer and Orvis appeared to be the same while the Weatherproof Vintage is a heavier outer fabric.

I went with the Orvis as they have six pockets with two of them being cargo leg zippered(zipper is covered by a fabric flap). I wear 36x30 pants normally and that size from Orvis fit me well.
View attachment 98919
Got to try out the new fleece lined Orvis pants today. After washing they still fit perfectly! Will be a great addition to my spring/fall/winter outdoor apparel. Two thumbs + two big toes up(other appendages TBD:sneaky:)!

SRC&Bassbum

Steelhead
Since we’re talking Costco finds….. I also recently found Merino wool long sleeve base layer shirts for $20. I believe it was Karbon brand. I’ve worn mine a few times and they seem to work great and are comfortable and quite a bit cheaper than other merino wool belayers I’ve seen

Last edited:
Reactions: Zak

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
We dropped by our local(relatively) Costco to check out the Eddie Bauer Fleece Lined Pants. They had a decent selection and my size in stock. Warehouse price was $24.99.

I also found Orvis Fleece lined pants for the same price as the Eddie Bauer, and "Weatherproof Vintage" Fleece Lined Pants for $19.99.
The material on the Eddie Bauer and Orvis appeared to be the same while the Weatherproof Vintage is a heavier outer fabric.

I went with the Orvis as they have six pockets with two of them being cargo leg zippered(zipper is covered by a fabric flap). I wear 36x30 pants normally and that size from Orvis fit me well.
View attachment 98919
Mine didn’t have Eddie, but I just threw a couple of the orvis in my cart

Westfly Refugee

Steelhead
Interesting to see, based on the tags and packaging, that the EB and Orvis brands are coming out of the same factory (typed as I wear the EB pants after their initial wash)

MELinOre

Steelhead

View attachment 98919
Went back to Costco in Albany, Oregon. They had a large selection of the Orvis Fleece Lined Pants and $5 off so I bought a blue pair for $19.99.