Pheasant at Marymoor

Sam Roffe

If a man ain't fishing...
Forum Supporter
Growing up in West Seattle we had a pheasant in the green belt behind us. Always cool to hear him in the mornings. Occasionally he would pay us a visit, walking through the yard. Our black lab, would just plain ignore it. He wasn’t a good bird dog.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Whenever the damn geese come into our lawn to relieve themselves, I let out our two shit-zoos to chase them away…they just sit down on the deck and watch me chase them with a 6wt…

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
Dated a lady in Copperas Cove, TX. when I was stationed at Fort Hood. Neighborhood had 3 peacocks the were wandering residents. Darn things were a nuisance.

skyriver

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Dated a lady in Copperas Cove, TX. when I was stationed at Fort Hood. Neighborhood had 3 peacocks the were wandering residents. Darn things were a nuisance.
We just got back from California visiting our youngest kid. He is at Azusa Pacific University, just out east of Pasadena. The hotels around there are not great so we rented a small house in Glendora for the weekend. Great little town btw.
But WOW... I knew peacocks were loud, but holy hell. Glendora has a BUNCH. Some nitwit way back in the day thought it would be fun to have peacocks. Well, now they're established. There's a bunch of them!