Outcast trinity deathknell?

Haggis57

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Those are the valves used on the seat and seat back bladders aren't they? I'd contact email Outcast and see if they have a recommendation for flushing out that style of valve. They may also have a recommendation for replacement if flushing isn't successful. I've gotten good response from Outcast for a couple of older second hand pontoons that I've bought over the years.

RichS

Life of the Party
I have called outcast a couple of times and each time a person answered the phone that was knowledgable and once even talked me through troubleshooting on the phone. You might get a very quick and helpful answer if you just call.

Squatchin

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Thanks guys! Outcast continues to impress. They told me that I would have to cut out the old valve from the tube, and put in a new one that costs about 7 bucks and offered to walk me through the process since that seemed like something I could easily screw up. Oddly enough after finding the leak she's holding air, like a car that suddenly runs smooth as soon as you hand it over to the mechanic. I'll go ahead and order the part to have on hand.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
Thanks guys! Outcast continues to impress. They told me that I would have to cut out the old valve from the tube, and put in a new one that costs about 7 bucks and offered to walk me through the process since that seemed like something I could easily screw up. Oddly enough after finding the leak she's holding air, like a car that suddenly runs smooth as soon as you hand it over to the mechanic. I'll go ahead and order the part to have on hand.
The soap may have lubed whatever grit was in there and allowed it to come out.