On line supplies?

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
Need a winter fly tying supply refresh, My local shops are geared for tourists, so online it is. Reccomendations?

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
I am fortunate to have Waters West a 5 minute drive away and seldom go there looking for something and not finding it. Even somewhat obscure items. They do a good job dyeing many materials and pay attention to details. Create a list and give them a call.

Norm Frechette

Googlemeister
Forum Supporter
any one of these shops will gladly remove some cash from your wallet
💰💰👍👍😁😁

fly-shops.jpg

Last edited:

flybill

Life of the Party
Find a new shop! I like to pick out most of my materials in person.. hooks and beads you don't need too.. but high grading feathers is always a good idea..

Avid Angler

LBL

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I am fortunate to have Waters West a 5 minute drive away and seldom go there looking for something and not finding it. Even somewhat obscure items. They do a good job dyeing many materials and pay attention to details. Create a list and give them a call.
Ditto
It’s a great shop and has got to be getting hit by all the OP problems.

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
Caddis Fly Shop in Eugene got my entire order, had everything in stock, including Alex Jackson Crystal Finish chrom hooks, my fave for chroms and midges

SSPey

loco alto!
Caddis Fly Shop in Eugene got my entire order, had everything in stock, including Alex Jackson Crystal Finish chrom hooks, my fave for chroms and midges

fwiw, they likely don’t have everything stocked in the store, but they get shipments daily from Hareline and so are able to fulfill most orders without delay. I end up ordering from them at times because they don’t stock items when I’m there in person.