Postponed due to rain.
SF

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Shit, someone beat me to it....

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Texas is better than Pennsylvania. So go Astros.. I guess...

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
Anyone but the cheatin’ Astro’s. Plus the Phillies are a much-discussed Cinderella story.
Yeah I wanna see Philly beat those guys. Astros have won every single playoff game except one. They’re good but it makes me wonder if they’re still cheating. So I’d love to see them lose three more.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Can both lose? I cannot stand Philadelphia, fans are as obnoxious as they come. I doubt the Astros are still cheating, Dusty Baker he would have none of that, so guess I'll root for the Chiefs.

Go Chiefs

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
MLB just keeps pushing the envelope with games in the northern latitudes in April and November. Snow outs. Rain outs.
Trying to grip baseballs in 45 degree weather. What makes it worse is that the teams run spring training in the warmer climes and then get to start the season in the northern cities where it's 40 degrees colder.

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
Can both lose? I cannot stand Philadelphia, fans are as obnoxious as they come. I doubt the Astros are still cheating, Dusty Baker he would have none of that, so guess I'll root for the Chiefs.

Go Chiefs
The way Altuve and the rest of the 'stros celebrate...it just irks me and doesn't seem right. And I'm suspicious. I know Dusty is probably still wearing those black latex gloves for Covid reasons but like I said, I'm suspicious... ;) :LOL:

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
What did Harper, after getting his two dinger, say to Bohm? Because Bohm smacked it it to the stands next inning…. ????

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
And not to mention at one time the greatest event of all, the Super Bowl, was played in January. Now it’s February.
One day it could be March 😬

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
The World Series is perfect for background while I'm perusing PNWFFF

I'm rooting for the underdog in this one for no particular reason.