NFR NFL 2023 Season

Non-fishing related

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil
Happy Birthday @RCF !

Bambooflyguy

Life of the Party
Unfortunately…..stick a fork in us…..we’re done! I’m thinking we need big changes too….no $2 million bonus for Geno…..(called this too early)

Last edited:

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
LA RAMS take down super vulnerable 9ers

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I'm thankful that my team isn't in the playoffs.

This will reduce a lot of stress in Clark Haus...

#grateful #countingmyblessings #blessed

Last edited:

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Howz about this…I’ll drive down to Oregon and enjoy a local bottle with you on a camping/fishing trip on your local waters…
All right, do you want to not catch fish, but see a few really bigguns (e.g. tiger muskies), or do you wanna catch the shit outta trout and whitefish?

verne

Freshly Spawned
The seahawks play like they want to get their coaches fired. Bet there is a big shakeup in coaches and players this offseason.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
LA RAMS take down super vulnerable 9ers

Curious for your hot take (I’m being serious).

Does Mcvay think he has a better matchup against the lions? He could have thrown that last drive and played the cowboys. Or was he just playing it as it fell? I have t watched enough lions or rams game to get a sense of either team.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
It'll be interesting to see which over-confidant FANatics are still around after their team loses (of course some here will be "right").

Here's my prediction from the most connected scout on the planet.....ME (hopefully that sarcasm came through for most, if not all). Niners make it to the NFC championship, then shit the bed and lose to...(sorry, that info isn't in yet form the NFL refs). AFC: Chef's somehow make it all of the way to the Championship game only to lose to the Ravens who go on to play redacted in the SB with Lamar silencing 78.31% of the doubters and winning the SB along with SB MVP honors! You heard it here first.