NFR NFL 2023 Season

Non-fishing related

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
well, this is kind of a fun game....especially with the Manning's banter.

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
My prediction: Browning is the next Purdy...

He sure looked like it tonight. Everybody(including the Niners) have been looking for the next Mahomes(good luck!) but a good pocket QB who can read a D pre-snap and feel the pocket is still the gold standard.

Purdy for MVP!

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Its always interesting to listen to Gene Steratore on Chuck & Buck at 8:00 on Tuesdays discuss the weekends officiating.
He is a retired NFL official and CBS rules analyst on their broadcasts.
SF

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Its always interesting to listen to Gene Steratore on Chuck & Buck at 8:00 on Tuesdays discuss the weekends officiating.
He is a retired NFL official and CBS rules analyst on their broadcasts.
SF

I can only speak to the 49ers/Eagles game this weekend because that was the only game I watched. There were some missed calls on both sides. The 49ers got away with a pretty blatant hold on one of Deebo's TDs and the Eagles Lane Johnson seemingly went early on more than a dozen offensive snaps (he did get called once). Frankly, neither affected the game. You could say maybe not getting the Deebo TD could have swung momemtum but I think they were already up by a bunch at that point. Otherwise, the refs really let the teams play with pretty minimal penalties.

Edit: Apparently the Lane Johnson thing has been discussed.

Chris Johnson

Steelhead
Flagged for "late hit" on Patrick Mahomes

Shoulda let him get the first down I guess.

(this game was very poorly officiated all around on both teams)

Yeah that's a bullshit call.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Think you can take this guy?
He set up at the Patriots vs Charger game and pounded down 22 beers and won $440. 😂
SF