NFR NFL 2023 Season

Non-fishing related

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
Well that was ugly. The Ravens had the Hawks number today. Again. And again. And again.

Meanwhile, it looks like there should be a lot of cheap tickets for seats at the LV stadium.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Well that was ugly. The Ravens had the Hawks number today. Again. And again. And again.

Meanwhile, it looks like there should be a lot of cheap tickets for seats at the LV stadium.
21 points at the half…Raiders haven’t scored that many points in a game this season. Amazing have a great former player for a coach…this team will run through a wall for him…

JudyM

Steelhead
This seahawk game is ugly, I should have stayed for second service, or al least of gone and fished the dirty water. Go Dawgs.
I went grocery shopping at halftime, that is depressing in itself. Oh chit, here comes the deluge! Looks like coming home on time!

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
IMG_3539.jpeg
For a coach who emphasizes the importance of a good running game, he’s not really prioritizing it. 13 carries for your two top backs? Long developing pass plays against that rush? I didn’t see the whole game but watched a significant amount. How many screen passes did we run today? How many smoke/tunnel screens? And Geno has to have a better internal pocket clock especially against that rush. Not sure Waldron did the 0’ any favors today. But also one of those east coast trips where everyone overdosed on melatonin on the plane ride over and never recovered.