NFR NFL - 2022

Non-fishing related

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
That thin mile high air made Hackett a little light headed, like elder Elway.
They both looked like giddy little kids meeting their idol....especially Hackett. Elway just looked like Elway....but damn, he looks old

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Maybe I’m just a grumpy a-hole but it’s shit like this video which make me not like the dude. He just seems like a fake. What other QB’s do this stuff??

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
Wagner is a definite upgrade over former LA RAMS undrafted inside linebacker Troy Reeder. If Wagner stays healthy he helps improve the RAMS defense against the run.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Wagner is a definite upgrade over former LA RAMS undrafted inside linebacker Troy Reeder. If Wagner stays healthy he helps improve the RAMS defense against the run.
You always said Wagner was overpaid … so I assume youre upset that it’s your team stuck writing the checks.

I do think it’s a shame we let him go … he would have been a great field general on D during the rebuild.

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
You always said Wagner was overpaid … so I assume youre upset that it’s your team stuck writing the checks.

I do think it’s a shame we let him go … he would have been a great field general on D during the rebuild.
Wagner will be a LA RAM for one or two seasons for much less than $10 million per year (contract details coming soon). The Seahawks were paying him way more. Ernest Jones is another RAM inside linebacker who is playing well on a rookie contract. It looks like the RAMS will draft one or two edge rushers in April.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Good get for the Rams. If the can fit him under the cap, who cares what the numbers are. He's still a very good player who will help them keep winning....in a significantly weaker NFC West. What's the price to build a winning culture? Besides, they won't be paying first round money to anyone for a while anyway, may as well pay it to someone who they know can play rather than a "what if"...