Need flies tied

I need some flies tied .2 March brown patterns 4 dozen each will pay for time and materials please pm if interested these are flies for next year thank you

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
I need some flies tied .2 March brown patterns 4 dozen each will pay for time and materials please pm if interested these are flies for next year thank you
A wise man you are buying flies rather than falling down the myth that tying your own saves money.

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
Which patterns?

thank you all very much I completely agree there are more than few outstanding fly tiers here and it is definitely a art forum, again thanks everyone I have found a nice person to help me out.The patterns are 2 no name flies a friend gave me years ago and I really like them.

Bagman

Steelhead
Your ties may be an artistic extension, mine aren’t - my artistic fly tying skills are similar to paint by number.
Man are you my twin. If I don’t have what is called for I just add some dubbing and a little flash. But then I fish the salt only, and everyone knows salt water fish are not only dumb but also color blind so I’m safe.

Jake Watrous

Legend
Forum Supporter
thank you all very much I completely agree there are more than few outstanding fly tiers here and it is definitely a art forum, again thanks everyone I have found a nice person to help me out.The patterns are 2 no name flies a friend gave me years ago and I really like them.
Posting a picture or two of each, then, might help.

I might be interested, but depending on the patterns.