My new cutthroat boat!

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
I'm one of those born on the cusp of both. Though I grew up in an area that was about 5-10yrs behind, so became more of a Gen Xer. So I get to claim both generations as my people.

I made it into Gen X by roughly 3 years. I honestly think people born between 75 and 85 show behaviors of both generations. Whatever that means. The way they define Gen x versus millennials, etc. is so vague and subjective.

Well, I guess I am still paying for cable which clearly outs me as an X’r I guess :).

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
I made it into Gen X by roughly 3 years. I honestly think people born between 75 and 85 show behaviors of both generations. Whatever that means. The way they define Gen x versus millennials, etc. is so vague and subjective.

Well, I guess I am still paying for cable which clearly outs me as an X’r I guess :).
We're xennials

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
I'm lost. I though we were discussing 4 million dollar center console boats for fishing the puget sound for cutthroat.
We are. They are good for beating float planes to the best spots.

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
Has 6 outboards on it. It probably could.
The cost of those outboards alone could be prohibitive . They look like 7 Marine 557's or 627's at first glance. Which means each one is roughly 1050 lbs and can cost $90-110,000 each.
Thanks, but for those prices I'd rather have the biggest Ranger Tug and a LifeProof tow behind

Edit: ok, not 7Marines .... something 450's... Mercurys, maybe??