Muskie Monday?

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Still never caught one. Maybe you or @clarkman can try and convert me. i usually have too many other things distracting me that time of year.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Hey Justin, I'm assuming your home waters are Tapps? Nice tiger!

This was a weird year for me, not so great on my number of fish to the net, but I managed to get 3 buddy's into their first tigers & one was his first time targeting them and he stuck a 44.5" fish! I was pretty cool to see the reaction on his face after that.

Last edited:

Justin Whitlock

Steelhead
Hey Justin, I'm assuming your home waters are Tapps? Nice tiger!

This was a weird year for me, not so great on my number of fish to the net, but I managed to get 3 buddy's into their first tigers & one was his first time targeting them and he stuck a 44.5" fish! I was pretty cool to see the reaction on his face after that.
Yes I lived on the lake for 4 years! They can be tough… I had a good year last year out there since they put a few more fish in. All of them were fairly small but hey

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Every one is freakin' awesome! Yeah, my previous couple of years were damn good, so I figured I was due for a slow one....plus, I've been experimenting quite a bit with different flies, setups, etc. This year, my goal is to get one on top....probably sacrifice overall numbers, but we'll see.

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
You guys think you want to be ruined, but you don’t.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Every one is freakin' awesome! Yeah, my previous couple of years were damn good, so I figured I was due for a slow one....plus, I've been experimenting quite a bit with different flies, setups, etc. This year, my goal is to get one on top....probably sacrifice overall numbers, but we'll see.
Show Justin those spiffy flies you make.

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I would love to fish with someone who knows how to catch Muskie. Truly!

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Show Justin those spiffy flies you make.
he has a computer and can head over to the "what's in your vise" thread...:LOL:

and tomorrow, we could have Tiger Tuesday

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter