NFR Movie buffs, pop quiz hot shot?

Non-fishing related

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
I am gonna ask a question based on a movie whoever gives me the best answer before 6 pm. gets a turn to create a question of their own. This is a question related to a movie, not about a movie.. just a stupid game but maybe it'll be fun

The question..

What do you do if you find a pile of what looks like partially melted Vaseline on the ground???

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Who you gonna call, Ghost Busters.

My other answer was going to be Boogie Nights but you did not mention poppers and a pile of coke in your reference…
That's a really good answer and one I should have foreseen but wrong movie... Think darker..... corporate greed too..

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Alien and Aliens - man, they were good flicks. No more Bill Paxton.
ok right movie now answer the question....
What do you do if you find a pile of what looks like partially melted Vaseline on the ground???

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
i was going to take the best answer I got because i wasn't sure anyone would get the perfect answer but that is the perfect answer .... Your turn Zak..

Reactions: Zak

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter
Ok, I'll play. What does: "Find one in every car. You'll see." refer to?

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Is it the air freshener?

I may be way off and a different movie.

• Love
Reactions: Zak

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter
Is it the air freshener?

I may be way off and a different movie.
Ding, ding, ding, winner winner chicken dinner!

You're up, Peyton. Tlaw was too slow plus I think he just pasted the quote into Google.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
What did tony do to get thrown over his balcony resulting in a speech impediment?

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I don't know, my wife thinks its from a Daniel Day-Lewis movie. She can't remember the name.