MIA; FlyBill

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
He pops up on Facebook now and then. I might have his phone number. I could look it up and see if he's still with us.

Edit. I just rang him up. It rang but he didn't answer and it went to voice mail. But his mail box was full so I couldn't leave a message. Sorry.

Last edited:

Xoxo

He pops up on Facebook now and then. I might have his phone number. I could look it up and see if he's still with us.

Edit. I just rang him up. It rang but he didn't answer and it went to voice mail. But his mail box was full so I couldn't leave a message. Sorry.
That’s a bit concerning that his voice mailbox is full. When was he last seen on Facebook? I think it’s been since July since he’s been here.

Xoxo

I have his email address and i just sent him an email telling him about this thread and how folks are concerned and asked if he could post a message when he got it.

O clarkii lewisi

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I had a FlyBill sighting in mid Sept. We were both gassing up in Cle Elum, headed out on respective fishing trips. I don't actually know Bill but judging from the ff sticker covered rig and his FlyBill plates it was him. He scooted out before I had a chance to introduce myself. Looked like he and his buddy might be headed to the Yak.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Bill does this every once in a while. He gets busy and looses all sense of time. I've known him for over 20 years. Here today and gone tomorrow. He'll show up soon,

Xoxo

While i can totally understand why people let their voice mail box get full, my worry is Flybill would certainly have picked up a call from @Old Man when he saw it on his phone!

RCF

Life of the Party
FlyBill is entering the busiest time of the year due to the upcoming holiday season.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I tried to call him again today, Same message as before. His name and something that I couldn't understand. If you (Jojo) want to try. I could send you his number and you could try. But only on a PM. He don't need his phone number blasted all over the internet. You as in Mark or Jojo.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I went to his FB page. He was on there in October. So I dropped him a line. I'm now tapped out.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I just called him again. I got through. He's just tired of Social media and is taking a rest from it. So all who cared, he's still alive and well and working. Just like I said in my other post #11.