NFR Merry Christmas

Non-fishing related

Robert Engleheart

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
1671998983655.png

We are in self imposed quarantine due to recent Covid which, thankfully, was very easy but I am continuing to test positive 12 days after end of symptoms. First year of Christmas with no family in 41 years. Still thankful and consider ourselves blessed.
Wishing you are all surrounded with the peace and love of the season….

Dave Westburg

Fish the classics
Forum Supporter
Merry Christmas from the Westburg household. Church last night. Kids over for swedish breakfast this morning. Life is good.
IMG_2553.JPG

Even got something from Santa. A 225 grain opst line which I spooled on a 3.5 inch Sharpes Gordon wide reel. May try it with an intermediate sinking leader with my 9' Wright and McGill Waterseal fly rod in the salt.

Screenshot 2022-12-25 at 6.10.20 PM.png

Last edited:

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
So cute! All of them! I'm ready for another dog!! Next year sometime.. maybe a lab! Or a small dog I can take to work with me!! Love Corgis!! Merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing!!

What are their names?

Kona, Katmai, Loki. (Left to right). We also had another Keeshond named Pele but she passed a couple of years back.

Merry Christmas!

flybill

Life of the Party
Kona, Katmai, Loki. (Left to right). We also had another Keeshond named Pele but she passed a couple of years back.

Merry Christmas!
Loki looks a little like Cody! Kona has a very unique coloration.. all are so cute! Love the names.. Katmai!! Cheers to you, your pups and family!