Meet on a lake Sat 3/16?

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
Agreed on the report, pics, and PNWFF camaraderie—good stuff.

I have fished that lake maybe 4 or 5 times over the last 10 years or so. I probably average about 1.5 fish per outing and all but one of them were caught in front of that house, or casting from the boat ramp. That’s not for not trying other parts of the lake, either! 🤷‍♂️
Also, I’m not the best lake fly fisher ever. Kinda crappy, some might say. But what’s up with that zone?

Gary Knowels

Hack of all trades
Forum Supporter
Agreed on the report, pics, and PNWFF camaraderie—good stuff.

I have fished that lake maybe 4 or 5 times over the last 10 years or so. I probably average about 1.5 fish per outing and all but one of them were caught in front of that house, or casting from the boat ramp. That’s not for not trying other parts of the lake, either! 🤷‍♂️
Also, I’m not the best lake fly fisher ever. Kinda crappy, some might say. But what’s up with that zone?
Straight out from the ramp has almost always been the ticket in spring for me. In fall the lily pad edges toward Susan have been money with a burnt orange balanced pine squirrel leech 3 feet under and indicator.

I've had several 0-3 fish days they but also broken double digits a handful of times too.