March Madness

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
What's not to like about March Madness?

A blitz from the get-go with crazy upsets and a somewhat hectic thriller of an opening week.

Madness i tell ya!
What's not to like is that not one of the Pac 12 team from Oregon or Washington made the field. On the women's side at least we get to cheer for the Cougs. What I do like is that there are no unbeatable teams this year and it's entirely possible that not one no. 1 seed will make the final four, although not likely. And in the Pac 12 tournament final I watched, it was Arizona beating UCLA as opposed to an earlier post. It will still be fun. I look forward to a Gonzaga - UCLA matchup.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Filled out my bracket...I have Duke playing Alabama in the Final Four, and Kansas playing Texas...

Alabama playing Kansas in the Championship game...

Jayhawks National Champions...again...

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Filled out my bracket...I have Duke playing Alabama in the Final Four, and Kansas playing Texas...

Alabama playing Kansas in the Championship game...

Jayhawks National Champions...again...

From your bracket to ......

ROCK CHALK!!

RRSmith

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I don't have either of those teams making the Championship game though I think Alabama will be in the Final Four (sorry Canuck from Kansas). I'll fill out my bracket tomorrow morning....

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Virginia - Furman.......
Good stuff!
SF

Canuck from Kansas

Forum Supporter

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Shoulda known that Arizona would stink 8t up.... fortunately I didn't have them going THAT far.

Canuck from Kansas

Forum Supporter
... That means at least 18,000 picked Princeton and Furman, what, were they throwing darts? Clearly, folks who do not follow college hoops.