LOUD OUTDOOR AUDIO

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Yeah...didn't you once post a photo of a gorgeous greenish one you came across? So cool.
yep! I'm probably in the minority who actually seeks them out!

by minority, I probably mean, like "the only one"....lol.

It should be noted that that particular snake did NOT have a turtle box nearby....just sayin'

FinLuver

Native Oregonian…1846
I guess I'll be getting me one of them LOUD OUTDOOR AUDIO boxes so I can fight back with some obnoxious shit of my own. I have some great high fidelity recordings of a six year old at violin practice. And some three am karaoke recordings - vocals only.
Cranked up opera or gospel music always mutes the tenants above me. 😉

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I type this while wifey seems to think that my "low volume" Megadeth 'Peace Sells' is a touch too loud! lame....if you asked me privately! :LOL: 🤘

btw, amazing song with amazing message....for those who care.

🍻

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
My 12 year old self entertains the idea of getting my Marshall out to a fly fishing only lake. Just drop D chug in the middle of pass lake.

NukeLDO

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Happens all the time on trails when hiking too. Whether music played on a cell phone or bluetooth device. I carry a cheap pair of headphones (think what they give you on the airplane) and always stop and ask if they need a pair of headphones so that the rest of us don't have to listen to their music. Haven't had a taker yet, but have had them turn it off.