Lost Humminbird Fishing Buddy at Langlois Lake

LostCreeker

Just Hatched
Recently I lost a Humminbird Fishing Buddy 120 off my float tube at northwest corner of Langlois Lake. I went diving for it yesterday but it was not there. If you happened to find it please let me know. I'd like it back in hopes of reviving it.

Divad

Whitefish
If you end up giving up on its find or fix, last year on black friday week Cabelas had the Garmin Striker 4 for $89.99.

Good luck on its return!

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
Recently I lost a Humminbird Fishing Buddy 120 off my float tube at northwest corner of Langlois Lake. I went diving for it yesterday but it was not there. If you happened to find it please let me know. I'd like it back in hopes of reviving it.
Diving for it? That lake is nearly 100 ft deep! We’re you using SCUBA gear?

I used to fish Langlois a lot in my younger days. It’s a nice little lake but always weirded me out a little bit with its steep almost vertical banks and crazy depth.

Sorry about the loss. NW corner would be over near the scout camp?

LostCreeker

Just Hatched
Diving for it? That lake is nearly 100 ft deep! We’re you using SCUBA gear?

I used to fish Langlois a lot in my younger days. It’s a nice little lake but always weirded me out a little bit with its steep almost vertical banks and crazy depth.

Sorry about the loss. NW corner would be over near the scout camp?
Right, it was the NE corner in about 8 feet of water...no scuba.

Ceviche

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Silty but clear water. I'm thinking a power bait person retrieved it because I've seen several who anchor near that corner "honey hole".
It could be covered with silt. That shit can go down a few feet below what’s visible.

Time for some magnet fishing.