SFR Looks like were moving

Sorta fishing-related

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Ok, at this point I am a bit jaded and I am expecting things to fall through at any second but that's just my pessimism born of experience.

We have accepted an offer on our house here in Colorado and our house has passed the home inspection. We have mutual acceptance for a house in Klickitat county. Our inspection of that property is Monday. I don't expect any issues. Our house closes on the 29th and the Klickitat home closes on the 3rd. It looks like I may get moved in time for a couple winter steelhead trips.
Inconvenient time to move and drive Across Wyoming but oh well.
Hopefully this isn't another wild goose chase.

Pink Nighty

Life of the Party
Ok, at this point I am a bit jaded and I am expecting things to fall through at any second but that's just my pessimism born of experience.

We have accepted an offer on our house here in Colorado and our house has passed the home inspection. We have mutual acceptance for a house in Klickitat county. Our inspection of that property is Monday. I don't expect any issues. Our house closes on the 29th and the Klickitat home closes on the 3rd. It looks like I may get moved in time for a couple winter steelhead trips.
Wish you well Rob, I have seen your ups and downs here and hope this is the last round of the ride! Hope to see you complaining about local klick habitat restoration issues shortly!!

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter

Congratulations, Rob!

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Wishing all goes through Rob - Know what you have been going through, at least on the buying side, we have had 3 offers that we put on properties go south for various reasons on the seller side (decided not to sell, abandoned oil tank the seller would not deal with/negotiate over, buyer insisted on an open-closing date cause they had no where to go yet)

Anyways, Best of luck!!!

Cheers

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil
Hope all goes as planned, Rob.

Snopro

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Crap, I'm never going to catch another bass if I have to compete with Rob on local waters. Welcome back Rob.

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
Good luck Rob - hope it all goes smoothly this time!

JudyM

Steelhead
Best of Luck on the move. One thing that gets my goat is moving. Last time, it took a full month. Too much stuff!