Line spooler?

JohnB

Smolt
I've had pretty good luck with the Rio Cranky. It can be a bit fiddly but the price is right in my mind especially if you've got a stockpile of old line spools.

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
Ditto. Mine is finally starting to need to get replaced (the handle is popping out pretty frequently). But hey, for $10 it's hard to go wrong.

DoesItFloat

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Thanks. Sorry, should have specified running line - looking more for something to spool my 40# mono onto my reel spool. I usually stick a pencil through the Big Game spool, hold that with my feet and crank it on, but I feel like that has to be rough on the pawl.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter

Bricaud

Smolt
check out the omni spool switch box. just received it in the mail. haven't had a chance to try it out but found some positive reviews when researching it.

cdnred

Life of the Party
I've got the Berkley Portable Line Spooler Station. ON;y issue I had was setup time but then I don't feel it would be any longer then others. I found for the price it was good value and did the job plus it works for different style of reels..

Muddler Minion

Just Hatched
check out the omni spool switch box. just received it in the mail. haven't had a chance to try it out but found some positive reviews when researching it.
Hi, ive been switching out some lines and have been thinking there has yo be an easier way. Have you had a chance to try this out yet? Do you need to buy multiple spools? Thxs.

Haggis57

Steelhead
Forum Supporter