FS Knife assortment

For Sale

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
I have four folding knives (one is a Buck with sheath) that need to go. $20.00 for all four? Split shipping?

IMG_2775.jpg
The upper knife ----^ isn't much. Second from the top I have no clue about, it was gifted to me from a former coworker who borrowed some rods and reels for an Alaska trip. Third from the top - Isn't much either. The bottom knife is an old Buck I bought when I was in college ('72 ish?). I have used the Buck in decades.

IMG_2776.jpg

Last edited:

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
A note for the buyer of the Buck: if you’re scared of sharpening your own knife, you can send it to Buck and they’ll sharpen it for like $6.

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
I recognized that top knife immediately - It looks like the ones we used to get for subscribing to WA Fishing & Hunting news back around 1990. I think I still have mine in the backup toolbox that rides behind the seat in my truck!

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
I have four folding knives (one is a Buck with sheath) that need to go. $20.00 for all four? Split shipping?

View attachment 77762
The upper knife ----^ isn't much. Second from the top I have no clue about, it was gifted to me from a former coworker who borrowed some rods and reels for an Alaska trip. Third from the top - Isn't much either. The bottom knife is an old Buck I bought when I was in college ('72 ish?). I have used the Buck in decades.

View attachment 77763
SOLD

BCO

Steelhead
I recognized that top knife immediately - It looks like the ones we used to get for subscribing to WA Fishing & Hunting news back around 1990. I think I still have mine in the backup toolbox that rides behind the seat in my truck!
I also recognized the same knife, just couldn’t remember where it came from. I tossed it when the blade lock failed.