Klamath Dam Removal Begins

Robert Engleheart

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
The Sac and all rivers draining Sierra are at or near flood, reservoirs full and releases are maximum possible without flooding to receive massive snowpack.
I was thinking in terms of rivers feeding Klamath Lake. They maybe high as well, but the Hex and Drake hatches are epic if you time it right. Access is difficult, lots of private property.

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
The Sac and all rivers draining Sierra are at or near flood, reservoirs full and releases are maximum possible without flooding to receive massive snowpack.
I was thinking in terms of rivers feeding Klamath Lake. They maybe high as well, but the Hex and Drake hatches are epic if you time it right. Access is difficult, lots of private property.
The Williamson looked great.

I remember a classmate and I exploring the lower Wood one spring. We found a dead brown that was hung up on a strand of fence wire strung across the creek. Big old fish (carcass).

Did some surveying in the upper reaches of the Williamson in the late 70’s. I hadn’t gotten into fly fishing then (and we had access to the river). Yamsey Ranch land perhaps.

NukeLDO

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
e8cfd634-409c-431f-a607-ff3c4551033b-large16x9_COPCO2.PNG