FS Ives's Crusin Casa-any interest in this?

For Sale

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Here's a couple of 2019 photos from the old site. I hesitate to put too many more up because I'm pretty sure that @iveofione has added/changed a bunch of things since these were taken.

Ive, if you can email me recent photos, I can get them posted for you. Or I'm sure @Northern can help you out when next you two are together.

IMG_0371.jpeg

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Wow, those are really old! The exterior still looks just the same but the only carryovers on the inside are the white chuck box and the bed. Floor to ceiling cabinets have been added to the left side along with an electric fridge and a sink with an electric water pump on the right. Solar has made life easier as more cooking options appear on the market, an electric blanket makes fighting the cold easier and can be taken outside on chilly evenings or in the morning. Lots of LED lights and USB fans that are easily charged to keep the interior livable. The warm and soft foam tile floor was a huge comfort increase and the amount of storage is huge.

As nice as it is, it is only an amateur effort, build here on the tundra with a minimum of supplies. It is a days trip to either Lowes or Home Depot from here and I can't just run to the store every time I need something. I am watching new builds take place using CAD for the plans and some using CNC routers to produce panels. I built prototype parts for years on CAD files and CNC milling machines and want no further part of that. To me seat-of-the-pants engineering and barnyard construction is a lot more fun. Always being perfect can wear on you after 40 years...

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Wow, those are really old! The exterior still looks just the same but the only carryovers on the inside are the white chuck box and the bed.
Do you want me to delete the interior one so nobody gets confused?

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Since I am having so much trouble posting pictures (things have actually gotten worse in the past few days!) I am taking the Casa off the market for now and plan to camp and fish out of it this summer and fall. I have some improvements I want to make and just bought a new solar panel that is working out well. I will try to sell it next fall although that is a bad time. When sold I'll buy a minivan and spend the winter converting it into a camper. At least, that is the plan at this point. And by then I hope to be able to post pictures!

Paige

Wishing I was fishing the Sauk
Ive, I would be interested in buying the contents of the truck bed components you have built, I have a 8' bed and looking to buy a high rise canopy this spring. Would love to be able to build something but have no shop to do so, and would love to buy your set up to save a ton of time!

I can wait as long as you need if you can't sell it as a whole package, let me know if interested?

Dloy

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I’m not your player. This is way too delux for a heathen. But. tTT