Is no one hunting turkeys?

atomic dog

Steelhead
I do. Hoping maybe I can get out on Friday, but we'll see. Everybody says the Northeast is the place to be for turkeys, but I just have an affinity for the Blues and head down Southeast. I have yet to successfully harvest a bird down there, but I keep trying.

Pink Nighty

Life of the Party
I do. Hoping maybe I can get out on Friday, but we'll see. Everybody says the Northeast is the place to be for turkeys, but I just have an affinity for the Blues and head down Southeast. I have yet to successfully harvest a bird down there, but I keep trying.
Rooting for you! Done some scouting, and heard some rumors, but never been able go put together the birds+access equation well enough to give it a go.

Can confirm the NE is crawling with gobblers. Taking this year off, but the pics I'm getting are ridiculous

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Herb Superb is at his brother's property 30 or so miles "east" of Tonasket. No cell service. I'm sure Herb, Dicky, Jeff, Arnie and their cohorts are hunting turkeys and perhaps having an adult beverage about now.

JS

Mankie Old Chum
Forum Supporter
I’d be more than excited if I wasn’t loosing two weekends to dance competitions and one to a wedding. I’ll be out this weekend, I’ve got a buddy who doubled up this morning with his wife. I’m stoked, but also brooding 😂

Bob Rankin

Wandering the country with rifle and spey rod.
Forum Supporter
Very cool! Well done!

Reactions: Hem

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
Saw two gobblers crossing our road just down from the house. I was in my waders driving to the lake…

At least I know they’re here.