Is it the fourth Saturday of April already?

Shawn Seeger

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Making a HUGE assumption that poachers can use their phones... the new WDFW App makes it crystal clear... Just tap on a lake and either you get information or a international No symbol ...
Screenshot_20240422_112142_Brave~2.jpg

State app information...
Screenshot_20240422_101626.jpg

But then again you have to be willing to check and follow the rules!

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
I wish WDFW our Police would have seized their equipment and vehicle!!

Just pisses me off! It is ALL our resources...
I wish our law enforcement folks would (or could?) sieze their cars, trucks, boats, equipment when they find this kind of violation. It might teach the young ones a lesson if they were forced to walk home (I know, I know, it won't happen).

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
I've encountered WDFG enforcement officers a fair number of times, despite the huge areas they each must cover. Never been cited for anything, which is pretty damn easy to do as a flyfisherman who has practiced C&R for many decades. Were I to receive even a minorr citation I know I'd feel a sense of shame, an emotion apparently lacking in the criminal class.

I know it's very discouraging to the officers to have many judges and prosecutors regard most F&G violations as relatively minor transgressions....and I suppose that's to be expected due to the astronomical number of truly heinous cases the courts deal with on a daily basis.