NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Here is a groaner from early in the space age.

Scientist using information from the world's newest telescope discovered a planet that appeared to be inhabited. The news quickly spread around the world and soon every telescope on the planet was investigating. The consensus was almost unanimous that there was indeed life on the planet and mankind needed to get a closer look. The United States led the way in organizing a trip to the planet and a crew was selected to make the arduous trip. With hundreds of applicants only the best two were selected for their intelligence and problem solving abilities.

They trained for over 2 years and by flight time their skills were finely honed and they were eager to make the trip. They had been given specific instructions on protocol once they arrived and the final advice was that upon arriving they were to say: "Take me to your leader!"

The trip was long and difficult but eventually they reached the planet and discovered that it was a tropical paradise with palms and ferns, lots of water and blue skies. Picking a level landing site they sat the ship down gently on the surface and after a few test discovered that the atmosphere was perfect and no breathing apparatus was required. They lowered the ramp and walked into the sunlight of a warm and fragrant 80 degree day.

They were immediately surrounded by gorgeous women, tanned and lovely and most wearing little more than bikini bottoms. And all were about 12' to 14' tall!

Stunned by the pulchritude that surrounded them they were at a loss for words and stared in disbelief. Finally one of them blurted out:

"Take me to your ladder, we'll meet your leader later!"

Groan.....

Clean Willy

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Moses trudges down Mt. Sinai, tablets in hand, and assembles the Israelites. When they're gathered, Moses announces, "I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that I got Him down to 10."

"What's the bad news?" a voice cries out in the crowd.

"Adultery is still in."