NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
What happened to the Humor thread?
I nearly became a doctor.

When I was young I decided I wanted to be a doctor, so I took the entrance exam to go to Medical School. One of the questions asked was to rearrange the letters "PNEIS" into the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect.

Those who answered spine are doctors today. The rest of us are posting jokes on PNWFF.

(No joke: Hope to see you Thursday)

Last edited:

Mukman

Life of the Party
Bob and Joe were meeting for lunch. Bob comes hustling in late, disheveled and clearly upset. Joe asks what’s the matter. Bob says, “Well, you know I have to take this business trip, so I went to the travel agency to arrange it. I got there, and the agent was this beautiful woman with a smoking hot body. So, I get to the counter, and what I meant to say was ‘I need a TICKET to PITTSBURGH’, but what I actually said was ‘I need a PICKET to TITSBURGH.’ I was so embarrassed I just left without making the arrangements.”

Joe laughed and said, “That’s bad, but the same thing happened to me this morning. I was sitting at the breakfast table with my wife, and what I meant to say was ‘Honey, please pass the salt’, but what I said was ‘Oh my god you horrible woman you’ve ruined my life!!’

After viewing a newsfeed on the Oklahoman foot-licking incident, I was left with two questions:

What's more disgusting, licking someone's foot or having a stranger lick your foot?

and

Was there any consideration given to the possibility of epic outbreak of foot-licking addiction?😞

RCF

Life of the Party
I’m not much good for jokes but I sure do enjoy your 2 liners. Thanks for giving me some humor throughout the day, much appreciated 😁

Those 2 liners sometimes makes my head turn sideways until I get it. I do share some of them with my wife and/or kids too.

I do miss the skoffaws too. Humor out of left field is great too...