NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Our lap warmer is living the best her best life as wellView attachment 88259

How is it the stuffings are still inside all of those toys. Our pups somehow manage to remove the stuffings out of the tiniest little hole they make in the toy. It's really quite remarkable.

DFG

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
An Airbus 380
✈
is on its way across the Atlantic. It flies consistently at 800 km/h at 30,000 feet. When suddenly a Eurofighter with a Tempo Mach 2 appears!
The pilot of the fighter jet slows down, flies alongside the Airbus, and greets the pilot of the passenger plane by radio: "Airbus, boring flight isn’t it? Now have a look here!"
He rolls his jet on its back, accelerates, breaks through the sound barrier, rises rapidly to a dizzying height, and then swoops down almost to sea level in a breathtaking dive.
😱
✈
He loops back next to the Airbus and asks: "Well, how was that?"
🛩

The Airbus pilot answers: "Very impressive, but watch this!"
The jet pilot watches the Airbus, but nothing happens. It continues to fly straight, at the same speed. After 15 minutes, the Airbus pilot radios, "Well, how was that?"
Confused, the jet pilot asks, "What did you do?"
The AirBus pilot laughs and says: "I got up, stretched my legs, walked to the back of the aircraft to use the washroom, then got a cup of coffee and a chocolate fudge pastry."
☕
🍫

The moral of the story is: When you’re young, speed and adrenaline seem great. But as you get older and wiser, you learn that comfort and peace are more important.
✌
🌅

This is called S.O.S.: Slower, Older, and Smarter.
🧘‍♂️
🧠

Dedicated to all my senior friends ~ it’s time to slow down and enjoy the rest of the trip.
That reminds me about the joke about the old bull and the young bull looking down a hill at a herd of cows. The younger one says: Let's run down there and mount one! The older bull says: Lets walk down there and mount them all!

up2nogood

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Hope you are not potty training him...
Hope you are not potty training him...
The guy actually trained pretty well . Took two or three times at eight weeks old seeing him start to pee, picked him up , and took him outside. After that he asked to go out . He’s three now , and he’s pretty well behaved . Our bad not keeping an eye on him close enough on the tearing up those things , after those two episodes we learned . 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: RCF

RCF

Life of the Party
The guy actually trained pretty well . Took two or three times at eight weeks old seeing him start to pee, picked him up , and took him outside. After that he asked to go out . He’s three now , and he’s pretty well behaved . Our bad not keeping an eye on him close enough on the tearing up those things , after those two episodes we learned . 😄

When our family began raising our Irish Setter pup and was finally potty trained he would tear up some paper if we did not respond quick enough. He trained us quickly LOL.

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
When our family began raising our Irish Setter pup and was finally potty trained he would tear up some paper if we did not respond quick enough. He trained us quickly LOL.
Reminds me of the story of the guy that got mad when his dog crapped on the floor so he picked him up and threw him out the window. This happened several times after which the dog learned to crap on the floor and jump out the window by all by himself.

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
Reminds me of the story of the guy that got mad when his dog crapped on the floor so he picked him up and threw him out the window. This happened several times after which the dog learned to crap on the floor and jump out the window by all by himself.
When my ex and I had a disagreement that was not getting resolved I went out to the shop. Training