NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I walked into the hardware store and picked up a can of fly spray. I asked the assistant, “Is this good for wasps?”

She said, “No, it kills them.”
True story....I took my grandkids fishing when they were very young. They had gotten cute little fishing poles so I stopped at a local hardware store to pick up some hooks, bait and some little red and white plastic bobbers. The young gal checking my items held up one of the bobbers to put in the sack and said Do fish really like these things? I said oh hell yes, they can't leave em alone. She says Cool !

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
The dude in camo sounds like a Cajun.
Noticed that… kind of made it funnier unless you come from the midwest… ;)
Rather than type swear words . I would use the substitute word “Sheboygan!”which OMJ was quick to take exception with… He said he came from there… Oops!

Last edited:

JudyM

Steelhead
Noticed that… kind of made it funnier unless you come from the midwest… ;)
Rather than type swear words . I would use the substitute word “Sheboygan!”which OMJ was kick to take exception with… He said he came from there… Oops!
Cajun: New Orleans=Nawlins

RCF

Life of the Party
I found a random piece of plastic on my garage floor that looked like it broke off of something. I put it in my work bench “miscellaneous” drawer just in case, where it will stay until I die.
I taught that person about this key concept... It has 'saved my bacon' a few times too...