hummingbird feathers

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Forum Supporter
San Pedro?
Indeed, I think it's a gray area on that one, legal to own and grow ornamentally but illegal to extract the mescaline. Yet its illegal to own and grow the peyote cactus even though it has about the same levels of mescaline and is native to the SW united states. I'm gonna go eat some cactus and tie a fly with a blue jay feather I found.

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter
Indeed, I think it's a gray area on that one, legal to own and grow ornamentally but illegal to extract the mescaline. Yet its illegal to own and grow the peyote cactus even though it has about the same levels of mescaline and is native to the SW united states. I'm gonna go eat some cactus and tie a fly with a blue jay feather I found.
I think peyote has a lot more mescalito than San Pedro cactus. I mean you could just munch peyote button or two and it would steal the face right off your head. Or so I hear.

RCF

Life of the Party
I think peyote has a lot more mescalito than San Pedro cactus. I mean you could just munch peyote button or two and it would steal the face right off your head. Or so I hear.

I am sure you are remembering what a friend told you...

Reactions: Zak

jact55

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I had a baby San Pedro. I forgot about the lonely corner I put it in, for months and it died. Got a million plants around, and I manage to kill my only cactus lol. Still mad.
Inlaws had a ton of peyote buttons. A neighborhood kid robbed their house when they were visiting us and he took them all. Decades of patience, gone instantly.